Atlanta Tutors is the premier tutoring company Atlanta, GA. We have thoroughly researched the tutoring market in Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs, and we pride ourselves in offering tutorial services that are far superior to those of our competitors. One of the ways that we ensure that our tutoring and test prep products are the best in the area is by hiring only the most qualified tutors. All of our Atlanta tutors have significant teaching and/or tutoring experience and distinguished academic credentials, including high scores on standardized tests and degrees from prestigious universities. For example, over the past six years, our staff has included tutors with degrees from Harvard, Princeton, Brown, Berkeley, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, UCLA, Duke, Emory, Georgia Tech, Smith College, Vanderbilt, New York University, Indiana, Rutgers, Clemson, and UGA. At minimum, all of our tutors must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a degree from a four-year university or be an exceptionally-qualified student at a local university with a stellar academic record
- Have teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Have expertise in a particular subject or standardized test
- Possess a strong character, a solid work ethic, and a pleasant personality
- Have outstanding professional references
Because of the professionalism and effectiveness of our tutors, Atlanta Tutors has a strong reputation among parents and students throughout Atlanta, and our business continues to grow rapidly.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A TUTORING JOB WITH ATLANTA TUTORS
To apply to be a tutor with Atlanta Tutors, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected]
In your email, let us know 1) what subjects you can tutor 2) the geographic areas of Atlanta where you would be available to tutor.